- ✓ Death Scene Cleanup in L.A. County
- ✓ Covered by Insurance
- ✓ No Out of Pocket Costs in Most Cases
- ✓ FAST 24/7/365 Service
- ✓ Locally Owned & Operated
- ✓ Licensed by CA Dept. of Public Health
- ✓ Call (818) 839-9000 or (310) 773-4599
Death Scene Cleanup in L.A. County
Death cleanup needs to be handled by trained and licensed professionals. All body fluids and tissue are considered biohazard materials and must be handled and disposed of according to strict regulation and protocol mandated by the California Department of Public Health. Bio SoCal has a Trauma Scene Waste Management Practitioners license and can legally cleanup, transport and dispose of the biohazard waste resulting from a death cleanup.
We provide death scene cleanup services throughout L.A. County. Our proximity allows us to provide fast, immediate service for the following:
- Unattended Death Cleanup – Sometimes people pass away and no one knows about it for days or weeks.
- Death Scene Cleanup – There are many different reasons why a death scene occurs. We are licensed to provide professional death scene cleaning.
- Body Decomposition Cleanup – When a death has occurred and the body has started to decompose, you need a professional to come in to clean and disinfect the area of the death scene.
- Cross Contamination Cleanup – Cross contamination cleanup will be needed if the flies were present. Flies land in the bodily fluids and transport them to other areas of the house.
How Much Does It Cost?
Covered by Insurance – No Out of Pocket Costs in Most Cases
If you have homeowner’s insurance chances are that there will be no out of pockets costs. In most cases we have been successful in getting approval by homeowner’s insurance to cover the cost of death cleaning services as well as the replacement of any items that are contaminated and need to be removed and disposed of. We will file the claim on your behalf to cover our services and submit an inventory of any items that are removed or not able to be recovered due to biohazard contamination. Unlike most death scene cleaning companies, Bio SoCal also works with victim’s assistance and compensation programs to further assist you. If you do not have insurance or are a property manager please call us for a free estimate.
Death Cleanup Process
The death cleaning process begins with our technicians arriving at the scene, and removing all remaining bodily fluids and objects that that came in direct contact with the decomposing body including carpet, furniture, clothing, etc. Any objects that can be cleaned and disinfected will be thoroughly decontaminated and restored. The cleanup crew will remove everything else that is considered a biohazard or has absorbed the strong odor of decomposition. In some cases to fully remove the odor, it may be necessary to remove carpet, drapes, clothing, upholstered furniture and any other personal items that have absorbed the odor.
Lastly area will be ventilated and an ozone treatment will be implemented to assist in removing all remaining odors in the air and on hard surfaces. Within a short period of time the property will return to the way it was before the unfortunate event.
Bio SoCal has extensive experience in death cleanup resulting from undiscovered and decomposition events. Bio SoCal has a Trauma Scene Waste Management Practitioners license and can legally cleanup, transport and dispose of the biohazard waste resulting from a death cleanup.
Bio SoCal’s emergency service is available 24/7 to respond to your home or business or to answer any questions you have.