Southern California’s Most Trusted Biohazard Cleanup Company: How it Works
Bio SoCal provides biohazard cleanup services after crimes, traumatic accidents, suicide, or unattended death scenes. When a suicide, homicide, or traumatic death occurs, Bio SoCal is the best choice for assisting victims and their families.
When you call Bio SoCal you will speak with the owner directly to the owner, Alan, who will ask you a few questions and then review in detail the next steps. A time is then set for the Bio SoCal team to arrive on scene and begin cleaning. “Help First Business Second”, payment is addressed after cleanup, it is our first priority to complete decontamination in a discrete and compassionate manner for all Bio SoCal clients.
Bio SoCal is the most trusted and referred decontamination and cleanup company in Southern California.
Bio SoCal works directly with families, friends and individuals and partners with crisis intervention teams, human services, cities, police, fire, emergency services personnel, victim services groups, apartment and hotel managers, hoarding task forces, insurance agents and adjusters, big and small companies, psychologists, professional conservators, realtors, property managers, public venues, and family members to clean, decontaminate any biohazard to restore property and ensure good health.
Call Bio SoCal now. We are here to help. We can discus your options and provide you information and answer any questions you have regarding our services or what you can do yourself.
A few important things you should know about Bio SoCal:
- Bio SoCal is locally owned and operated with affiliations across the country.
- Bio SoCal typically does not require any payment before or at the time of service for crime, suicide, or undiscovered death cases.
- Home Owner’s Insurance covers the cost of the cleanup and replacement of remediated items and structural repairs.
- When you call Bio SoCal, the owner will answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No other company provides this level of support.
- Unlike other companies you will never be connected to a call center in another state, get passed along or have to leave a message to be called back.
- We typically can be on scene or job site within 60-90 minutes.
- Our cleanup and biohazard recovery services are usually completed within a few hours.
- Hoarding cases are usually completed in 1-3 days.
- We are discrete and arrive in white unmarked vehicles.
- We have strict confidentiality and social media prohibition policies in place.
- All Bio SoCal crew members have extensive training and have proven to be trustworthy.
- Bio SoCal is insured, bonded, and licensed with a Trauma Scene Waste Management Practitioner License issued by the California Department of Public Health. We can legally collect, transport and dispose of biohazard waste.
- Any porous materials with blood or bodily fluid on them must be disposed of as a regulated biohazard waste. Only a licensed company like Bio SoCal can legally do that.
- We have not had a complaint or a single citation in all of our years in the industry.
- If you have questions or concerns you will always have a direct line to the owner who will help you any way he can.
Important Issues to Consider:
- In the vast majority of circumstances an insurance policy will provide coverage for our services (Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.).
- Proper removal of biohazard waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases such as Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C( HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), among others.
- Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 which mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard such as blood or bodily fluids.
- Any company that does not have a Trauma Scene Waste Management License issued by the California Department of Public Health cannot legally cleanup biohazard scenes and is not properly trained to do so. Each violation carries up to $1,000 per incident.
- Our professionals use sophisticated equipment to remove odors that can linger for an extended period of time causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of property.