Bio SoCal provides Biohazard and Hoarding remediation services which include decontamination of any situation including crime scene cleanup, trauma scene and Hoarding cleanup and decontamination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide bio recovery services for Fortune 500 companies as well as victims involved with homicides, suicides, and any related traumatic death. Bio SoCal specializes in:
- Blood decontamination & clean up
- Death clean up
- Murder clean up
- Suicide clean up
- Homicide clean up
- Crime scene clean up
People don’t plan to experience death, traumatic injury or hazardous nor do they ever think they will encounter an excessively cluttered home that is beyond what they can handle. Unfortunately the problems that arise from these events are very difficult for people to cope with. Bio SoCal is ready at all times to remedy any situation that may arise from such events. We are able to deploy our teams quickly so you can focus on all the other necessary arrangements and begin the healing process.
Important Issues to Consider:
- In the vast majority of circumstances an insurance policy will provide coverage for our services (Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.).
- Proper removal of biohazard waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases such as Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C( HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), among others.
- Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 which mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard such as blood or bodily fluids.
- Any company that does not have a Trauma Scene Waste Management License issued by the California Department of Public Health cannot legally cleanup biohazard scenes and is not properly trained to do so. Each violation carries up to $1,000 per incident.
- Our professionals use sophisticated equipment to remove odors that can linger for an extended period of time causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of property.